Version History for Hurricane Data Analysis Tool
- VERSION 4.0:
- Added the global merged IR data
- Updated the form functionalities so users can select animation sequence currently only available for the merged IR data
- Updated form functionality to add Start Min cell for merged IR data and create subsequent empty cells for other product selections
- Archived the uncompressed global merged IR data products for faster visualization
- Updated the FAQs with relevant data tool use information
- VERSION 3.0:
- Added the NCEP Reanalysis Sea Level Pressure data
- Updated the form functionalities so users can select between the different data comparisons
- Changed the name used for the tool from "TRMM QuikSCAT Analysis tool" to "Hurricane Data Analysis Tool" since we are incorporating different types of data products.
- Increased the temporal coverage.
- BETA VERSION 2.0:
- Added a shaded wind speed plot so users can see wind speed distribution in greater details. Without it, it is hard to figure out details with wind barbs.
- Added a capability to plot single parameter if both of a same parameters are selected at the same time, allowing to view a single parameter without other overlays.
- A label issue in time series plot (old content) has been fixed.
- BETA VERSION 1.5:
- Added more data for a larger temporal coverage.
- BETA VERSION 1.0:
- First Beta release with limited functionality and 3 data products: TMI SST, TRMM 3B42 and QuikSCAT Wind.