Giovanni Release Notes
- Added 'Correlation' service for producing lat-lon map of correlation between two variables. It produces two maps: one displaying correlation coefficient and the other showing sample size.
- Added 'Interactive Scatter Plot' showing scatter plot and a map showing location of data pairs in the scatter plot.
- Added 'clear selections' capability on the criteria page. A click of the 'Clear' button removes all selections.
- Added 'reset selections' capability on the criteria page. A click of the 'Reset' button sets values back to their initial states. If a plot has been made, reset restores those values that were used in making the plot. If no plot has been made, reset restores initial values (i.e., when the page was first loaded)
- Added OMI data. You can now make time-averaged lat-lon maps and do area-averaged time series with these data.
- You can now create a time averaged lat-lon map with MODIS Aqua and MODIS Terra AOD variables.
- The layout is new. The variable picker is at the end of the page with a vertical layout.
- By default, entire globe is selected as the region of interest.
- A variable can be selected only once.
- And of-course there is the mystery feature!
- We use the same Y range for all plots. If one of the plots is empty, you should try changing the y range.
- Scatter plots are allowed for data pairs numbering less than 100000.