The October-November 2014 issue of The Giovanni News is online. In this issue:
- Research Paper Highlights from October 2014 - Citations of four papers that recently appeared in the scientific literature, which used Giovanni for research on dust, sunshine, phytoplankton, and aerosols.
- Bermuda Before and After Hurricane Gonzalo - A remarkable image from NASA's Earth Observatory.
- Recap: The 2nd Gregory G. Leptoukh Online Giovanni Workshop - Brief summaries of the presentations given during each session of the workshop.
- Links to the Live Presentations and the Global Poster Session - All of the live presentations were recorded, and these recordings are now available online. A link to the Global Poster Session Web page is also provided, with links to the posters.
- The Lake Erie Toxic Phytoplankton Bloom of August 2014 - Highlighted images and data plots from the presentation given at the 2nd Gregory G. Leptoukh Online Giovanni Workshop.
Read the October-November 2014 issue of The Giovanni News (PDF).
Questions or comments? Email the NASA GES DISC Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org