Several members of the GES DISC staff are attending the Winter Meeting of the Federation of Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP) January 5-7 in Washington D.C. Presentations by GES DISC staff as lead authors or co-authors include:
- NASA-funded air quality training workshops;
- the CEOS Atmospheric Composition portal;
- partnership search methods for water cycle data;
- "bridging the gap" between science and decision-making;
- integration of remotely-sensed soil moisture data into agricultural decision-making; and
- improving the accuracy of combining similar data types from different sensors ("data fusion").
Presentations will also be given by staff members of the Global Change Master Directory (GCMD), co-located with the GES DISC at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
The agenda and program for the meeting are located here: 2010 Winter Meeting Documents