December 12, 2002
Fewer incidents of work order poaching should be noticed in the
Receive PAN and other stations. There should be none in the case
where the work order is of zero length.
AIRS Forward will take advantage of job type reservations in the
Gran Find station. This should allow efficient processing with a
smaller value for %cfg_max_children. This in turn should alleviate
some of the causes of work order poaching.
Because the Gran Find station for AIRS will make use of job type
reservations, the %cfg_max_children value in that station will
not be allowed to be reconfigured via the GUI.
Detailed File Changes
- Modified to fix bug that occurs when the first input granule
straddles the day boundary.
- Modified to handle the differences between SGI and Linux of the
tar command options.
- Updated with recent snapshots of the configuration in OPS mode.
- Added $cfg_ignore_duplicates to Gran Find and
$cfg_ignore_empty_files to Receive PAN.
- Minor modification so that it accepts gears that aren't just
'reprocessing' or 'forward'.
Minor fix so that it can handle gears that aren't just
'reprocessing' and 'forward'.
Minor fix so that the DATA directory can be cleaned out even if
/vol1/<mode>/s4ins/ isn't mounted from
Minor fix so that MOREDATA_.log files in the Gran Find station
are included in the cleaned out of log files.